The Locals 175 & 633 Members’ Assistance Program (MAP) is available to help members through difficult times.
The program connects you to the appropriate professional assistance as close to your community, and as soon, as possible.
Contact Sharon at Labour Community Services directly at
416-977-6888 or 1-877-801-7762
(French & English language services available)
Locals 175 & 633 members have access to this confidential service providing counselling referrals to professionals services for:
- Substance Abuse
- Spousal Abuse
- Stress & Anxiety
- Marital Counselling
- Financial Problems
- Legal Issues
- Child Care
- Affordable Housing
- Other Concerns
Other resources/crisis lines not related to the Members' Assistance Program
- Kids Help Phone: 1-800-668-6868
- Canada Suicide Prevention Line: 1-833-456-4566 | Text 45645
- National Indian Residential Schools Crisis Line: 1-866-925-4419. Support is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Legal Aid Ontario: 1‑800‑668‑8258 Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. for help in over 300 languages.
- Ontario 211: For programs and services in your community, call 2-1-1